Latest from the ATTA
- Leadership Voices: Antje von Dewitz, Visionary Leader of VAUDE, Sets the Bar for Sustainability Among Outdoor Brands
- LifeStraw’s Humanitarian Mission Drove it to Become a Leading Water Filtration Company
- Leadership Voices: Ana Ines Figueroa and Jorge Moller Offer Insight Into the Latin American Adventure Market
Wild Seas specializes in adventure travel and offers “once in a lifetime” experiences out of Norway’s most picturesque settings. Our multi-day, all-inclusive wildlife safaris are filled with first-class attractions that cater to small groups to ensure a personal touch.
During our Wild Seas adventures, we offer an exclusive whale research program where guests can participate in the study by tracking whales, taking photos and recording videos, while listening to the captivating songs of the wild. For each trip sold, a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to research and the data collected during these research safaris will be shared with the scientific community.
We offer a wide range of exciting activities and explore some of Scandinavia’s most breathtaking natural wonders. Depending on the season, our guests will enjoy their dream vacation either under the famous midnight sun or the spectacular Northern lights. Both our summer and winter programs are packed with the greatest activities Norway has to offer, which include:
- Whale research safari
- Swimming with whales
- Kayaking with whales
- Seabird safari and cave paintings
- Visit Norwegian fjords
- Northern lights & reindeer sledding safari
- Hiking and snowshoeing
- Northern lights dinner cruise
- Norwegian fjord dinner cruise
- Midnight sun and Glam-camping
- Wine and cheese tastings
- Discover the Sámi culture
- Authentic Norwegian Cuisine
The Wild Seas concept is to develop unique, exclusive wilderness safaris carefully crafted with quality, comfort and excellence in mind. Please visit us at www.wildseas.no for detailed descriptions of our Summer & Winter programs currently offered in Vesterålen/Lofoten (May, June, July), and Sommarøy/ Senja (November, December, January).
As a new ATTA member, Wild Seas is excited to share our unique programs and showcase the amazing adventure travel experiences we offer in Norway. We are looking forward to connecting and building relationships with others within the Adventure Travel Community and to explore partnership opportunities.