Please join Green Living Project for it’s newest multi-media event showcasing cutting-edge global sustainability stories! This exciting event features projects across Central America (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama and Maine)! Special 20% Off Coupon at Tattered Cover Book Store. Plus, complimentary food, beer, beverages, free giveaways for the first 50 attendees, LIVE music, and much more! A voluntary $10 donation is requested at the door, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP Project – chosen by YOU! Join us for this Special Denver event!
– Popular multi-media event on global sustainability
– Special 20% Off* Coupon at Tattered Cover Book Store
– 1st 50 attendees receive free gear giveaways
– Complimentary food by Mad Greens, Mercury Cafe, Chipotle
– Beer and beverages compliments of New Belgium Brewery and Honest Tea
– LIVE music at the event
– Great raffle prizes – including a travel package from La Cusinga Eco-Lodge (Costa Rica) and more!
– A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a featured GLP project
– Introduction to the projects given by The School for Field Studies (SFS)
– Special guest: Joshua Berman – author of “Moon Nicaragua”
– Conclusion and “Think Global, Act Local” by The Colorado Mountain Club (CMC)
Thursday, August 26th
5:30pm – 8:30pm (films begin at 6:45pm)
Tattered Cover Book Store (Historic LoDo Store)
1628 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Having documented 50+ projects across 14 countries across Latin America, Africa, and North America, Green Living Project is excited to premiere its new multi-media presentation on Central America! This must-see event will showcase cutting-edge sustainability projects across Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. Experience the expedition team’s journey and witness the latest efforts in marine conservation (leatherback turtles), adventure eco-lodges, voluntourism, urban sustainable tourism (geo-tourism), indigenous communities, education, sustainable forestry, and more! Come learn about responsible adventure travel, sustainable living, and how you can get directly involved with these exciting projects! Special feature: Learn about Chewonki’s famous wilderness and sustainability education programs in Maine!
*Note: One night only (Aug 26)
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.