Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
In a recent Travel Market Report article, representatives from six major tour operator brands – Abercrombie & Kent, Collette Vacations, Insight Vacations, Globus, Trafalgar Tours, Classic Vacations – sounded off in a recent article on travel opportunities and challenges to expect in 2013.
Some highlights of the opportunities and trends include:
- Lower airfares increasing demand – especially between the U.S. and Europe
- European popularity back on the rise
- Boomer market continues to perform
- Consumer focus on value and experiential trips – this trend favors agents, who are increasingly specializing in how to get more experience for travelers via packages, add-ons, perks and customized itineraries
To see the full list of opportunities and review the challenges listed, please read the entire article.