Please join us for this exclusive travel professionals event.
TRAVEL INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
When: Friday, January 27, 2012 – 11 am to 6 pm
Where: Los Angeles Convention Center
Registration: $30 (including lunch)
We’ve brought together the leadership of the travel industry to share their expertise and to answer frequently-asked questions:
- Where are the new opportunities for growth in my business?
- How can I run my agency more effectively?
- What are travelers really looking for?
- How can I make sure that travelers use our services?
- Are you making the most of new technologies?
This a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from renowned travel industry leaders, attend specialized seminars and meet one-on-one with experts and exhibitors.
JOHN SEVERINI, President, California Travel Association
PETER YESAWICH, Chairman, Ypartnership
CAROLINE BETETA, President, Visit California
SUSAN TANZMAN, President, California Coalition of Travel Organizations
Plus many more
BONUS: RSVP NOW FOR FREE TRAVEL AGENT LISTING
Register by December 30 and receive a free listing in the Industry Conference Program Guide and a special “Buy One, Get One Free” offer for a listing in the Travel Agent Directory published in the Sunday Los Angeles Times Travel section. Your business will be exposed to over 2.9 million readers!
9 am to 11 am: Invite-only private Travel Industry Organization Meetings, hosted by the following consortiums: Signature Travel Network, Ensemble, Vacation.com and Travel Savers
11 am to 12 noon: Opening Presentation
- “A View from the Top: An Interview with Travel Industry Leaders”
Noon to 1 pm: Presentations
- “Opportunities and Threats in the Travel Industry”
- “Ways to Enhance and Protect Your Travel Business”
- “The Future Needs of the Travel Industry in California”
1 pm to 2 pm: Keynote Presentation and Luncheon by Peter Yesawich, Chairman, Ypartnership
2 pm to 4 pm: Industry Seminars
- Agency Owners
- Gay and Lesbian Travel
- Safaris and Luxury Travel to Africa
- Social Media
3 pm to 6 pm: Exhibition Floor Open and Industry Reception
- One-on-one appointments with Sponsors and Exhibitors