Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
The Outdoor Industries Women’s Coalition (OIWC) is proud to announce the winners of OIWC’s 2014 Pioneering Woman and First Ascent Awards for the Outdoor Industry and Snow Industry. Nominated by their peers for inspiring leadership at companies where they work as well as in the industry as a whole, OIWC created the Pioneering Woman Award and First Ascent Award to honor women who have furthered the vision of OIWC.
- Outdoor: Sally Jewel, 51st U.S. Secretary of the Interior and former CEO of REI
- Snow: Kathy McGuire, Vice President Global Operations at K2 Sports
- Outdoor: Elizabeth Averbeck, Director of Sales and Marketing at Active Interest Media
- Snow: Laura Fergusson, North American Events and Athlete Manager for Arc’teryx
Please join us in congratulating these deserving women. OIWC will be honoring them at ORWM and SIA Keynote and Award Presentations.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.