Experience true Africa, great adventure, and culture with Malawian Style. Small and unique, we will go the extra mile to provide personal service and unforgettable experiences full of surprises.
Malawian Style is a specialist tour operator covering Malawi, Zambia, and Mozambique. Our experienced team has tried and tested the trips, so we know which rooms have the best views, biggest sun decks, most privacy and more. You can expect personal service and exceptionally quick turnaround times on quotes and queries plus guaranteed departures for small groups or tailor-made FIT trips.
To complement our knowledgeable, local team we have the assets and infrastructure in place to ensure you get the best experience at the most competitive price. We cover every element of the trip – meet and greets, accommodation, transportation (by air or car), activities such as fishing, biking, several volunteering programs including projects with children and wildlife, scuba diving, safari walks and drives, river cruises, lessons in the local language and much more.
Life is for collecting memories, not things, but here are a few of our ‘things’ that we’d like to share with you: • 8 Vehicles (including two 23 seater buses) • 8 mountain bikes • a luxury speed boat • a rubber duck and water sports equipment.
We offer a vast range of tours, appealing to adventure travellers predominantly based in Western Europe, North America and Australasia, who are looking for their next voyage in a new and exciting destination.
- Mount Mulanje – Mount Mulanje offers a challenging hike to the summit, Sapitwa, which is Central Africa’s highest point. For those that do not want to reach the summit there are many beautiful trails passing beautiful flora and stunning waterfalls.
- South Luangwa – South Luangwa National Park in Zambia is one of Africa’s most unspoiled destinations. Rich game, including lion and leopard, and birdlife makes South Luangwa a truly wild experience.
- Kaya Mawa – Situated on Likoma Island, Kaya Mawa is an intimate beautifully designed lodge in the middle of Lake Malawi. The perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
- Zomba Plateau – Zomba is an old colonial town close to Blantyre. The plateau provides magnificent scenery and hikes for people of all abilities.
- Nyika National Park – Malawi’s oldest reserve and viewed by many as one of the most magical experiences in any trip to the country. Situated in the far north of Malawi, Nyika is a rolling plateau dotted with stunning mountain outcrops. You may even spot a leopard!
- Cape Maclear – The most popular lakeside resort in Malawi, Cape Maclear is the perfect place to relax and unwind, there are a variety of lodges situated along the bay as well as Mumbo and Domwe Island if you want a more exclusive getaway.
- Liwonde National Park – Liwonde is one of Malawi’s most loved national parks and best known for its exciting boat safaris. A boat provides the opportunity for visitors to get closer to hippos and crocs. During a game drive you will see herds of elephants and many species of antelope.
- Victoria Falls – The largest curtain of water in the world is found in Southern Africa on the Zambezi River the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. Take in the awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur or bungee jump from the Victoria Falls Bridge.
- The Lower Zambezi National Park – A true wilderness situated on the north bank of the Zambezi River in south-eastern Zambia.
In joining the ATTA we aim to put Malawi and Zambia on the map as epic Adventure Travel destinations.