Latest from the ATTA
- Leadership Voices: Antje von Dewitz, Visionary Leader of VAUDE, Sets the Bar for Sustainability Among Outdoor Brands
- LifeStraw’s Humanitarian Mission Drove it to Become a Leading Water Filtration Company
- Leadership Voices: Ana Ines Figueroa and Jorge Moller Offer Insight Into the Latin American Adventure Market
Luxperience, the high-end experiential travel show taking place in Sydney, Australia (August 31 – September 3, 2014) has created a special rate exclusively for ATTA members.
As the only travel trade event in the Southern Hemisphere focused on connecting the globe’s elite in luxury and experiential travel, ATTA members have two exhibit options which are fully inclusive of appointment streams and all networking events as well as a dedicated consumer and corporate event program.
Buyers attending include:
- Global buyers – key decision makers of specialist retailers; niche wholesalers; concierge services and travel clubs from around the world
- National buyers – hand picked retailers from around Australia dealing with luxury and high-end experiential travel for discerning clients
- Corporate buyers – meeting, events and incentive specialists looking for unique offerings to propose to corporate clients
- Consumers – high net-worth individuals looking for unique products from around the world
Pricing exclusively for ATTA Members
For AUS $3,850 (including tax) ATTA members are eligible for a Hot Spot (a table with chairs). ATTA members also have the opportunity to upgrade to an individual suite.
The hard deadline to book a Luxperience Hot Spot or Suite is April 1st, 2014. Click here for details and access.