The AdventureTravelNews site features a mix of ATTA news, stories about our members and industry trends that affect us all. In order to support our visitors and to enhance the experience of reading the stories found there, we’ve done a little reconstruction. We’re happy to release the fresh new look of AdventureTravelNews, which includes the following new features:
- Responsive: We know you’re catching up on all this news whenever you have a spare moment, so we’ve designed the new AdventureTravelNews website to be responsive so it adjusts to all your devices — phone, tablet, desktop.
- Readable: We made the text bigger and cleaner. It wasn’t just you.
- Pretty boxes: Go ahead, admit it — we know you just like looking at the pictures. Each article has an attractive image along with the headline, so you know what you’re getting into at a glance before you click.
- Transparency: We’ll feature ATTA partner content on the site and we’ll mark it “sponsored” so you know exactly where the content came from.
- A la carte: We’ve added categories and tags that make it easy to choose what type of news stories you want to see.
- We re-designed our email newsletter too, so sign up to receive AdventureTravelNews in your inbox once a week, if you haven’t already.