Experience Extraordinary and Western Australia Kick Off the Second Annual Bucket List Promotion
WHAT: Experience Extraordinary and Western Australia are pleased to present the second annual ‘Bucket List’ promotion, a contest where participants have the opportunity to win one of the most sought after travel experiences in Western Australia. Due to the overwhelming success of last year’s promotion, the already incredible offering has been further enhanced to feature new inclusions, now showcasing a dozen unforgettable options for contestants to select. From swimming with the friendly whale sharks to witnessing the world’s only Horizontal Waterfalls, each experience offered is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Matt Long, founder of the well-known and top-rated travel blog LandLopers, has just recently returned from his trip to Western Australia taking in some of the Bucket List adventures. Commenting on his experience Matt said, “Visiting Western Australia wasn’t just about ticking off items on a list, it was about experiencing them. Rarely have I been in such a dynamic and endlessly fascinating region as Western Australia and I can’t wait to return so I can see the other items I missed on the Bucket List.”
- Swim with the Whale Shark and stay in eco luxury at Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef
- View the World’s only Horizontal Waterfall via Kimberley Aerial Highway
- See the World Heritage listed Bungle Bungles
- Lounge on Australia’s whitest beach with local kangaroos
- Wine and dine at the World-Class Margaret River Gourmet Escape
- Stay in barefoot luxury at Berkeley River Lodge
- Traverse amongst flora and fauna at Munda Biddi Trail & Bibbulmun Track
- VIP a top 10 World-Class surf event in Western Australia
- Soak up Australia’s sunniest capital, Perth & wildlife
- Immerse yourself in an epic Aboriginal cultural journey
- Visit the largest outdoor Sculpture Art Gallery on Earth
- Explore Shark Bay World Heritage Area & Dolphin Experience
Prize includes chosen Bucket List item, an itinerary inclusive of additional offerings and international airfare courtesy of Virgin Australia.
For detailed descriptions on each travel experience, please visit Down Under Answers.
WHEN: The contest goes LIVE from February 17, 2014 for 4 weeks
WHERE: Western Australia, with enough diversity for an entire continent from Ningaloo Reef, The Kimberley and Broome, Margaret River Wine Region and Australia’s South West, Golden Outback to Perth make this enticing region the perfect location to experience Extraordinary.
HOW: Participants can enter to win by ‘Liking’ Down Under Answers on Facebook where they will be prompted to choose one of the twelve Western Australia experiences and ‘invite’ a friend. After four weeks one participant and friend of their choosing will be announced as the winners of the ‘Bucket List’ contest.
Add a photo: Once you have selected your Bucket List experience if you have already LIVED any of the other adventures on the Bucket List you can now ‘share’ photos of some of your own great Western Australian adventures.
Like’ the Facebook page to WIN and for further information.
Follow and retweet us on Twitter: @DownUnderAnswer
Discover extraordinary with one of Western Australia’s most desirable experiences.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.