Latest from the ATTA
- Creative Unscripted Adventures and a Bold Attitude: Lost Travel Sets an Example with “2.5% for Tomorrow”
- Blacks in Travel and Tourism is First Grant Recipient of Tourism Cares’ Diversity in Tourism Fund
- Flywire Becomes the Adventure Travel Trade Association’s Official Preferred Global Payments Partner Through the Newly Announced 2021 – 2022 Partnership
Travel security improved
Leading the travel security category since the introduction of Undercover™ products in 1984, Eagle Creek has created a line of products that address travel while doubling as excellent everyday styles. The new line of stretch styles offers flexibility and organization, for a long run or a quick hike.while also providing the topion of undercover travel security. These new styles were designed for the fluidity of travel and life.
With three styles to fit all body types and any scenario, the new Stretch line features close-fitting silhouettes made with comfortable, moisture-wicking, washable 4-way stretch jersey fabric, which is bluesign® approved (the planet for the win!). Designed to hold credit cards and money as well as Passport, cell phone or house keys, the new Stretch line secures your items with hidden zippers and slip pockets.
“As a traveler who likes to run, I truly appreciate the comfort and peace of mind that these new styles bring to longer jogs or excursions in foreign cities,” said Monica Rigali, Director of Marketing at Eagle Creek. “No matter if I’m training for a race or just running to check out a new landscape or location, I always carry a few key items, in case I find something I can’t live without.”
The new Eagle Creek Stretch styles will be available at retail 7/1/18.
- Hands-free anywhere mobility with key organizational pockets
- Rest-assured security for ID, credit cards and cash, complete with invisible zippers
- Moisture-wicking, washable, 4-Way Stretch Jersey fabric is bluesign® approved
- Reflective safety accents should you choose to wear these items on top of your clothing
- Lifetime Warranty
Nothing will be liberated without your consent.
XS/S Weight: 1.4 oz / .039 kg; Size: 5 x 9 in / 13.5 x 23.5 cm; Circumference: 23 – 32 in / 58 – 81 cm
M/L Weight: 1.5 oz / .043 kg; Size: 5 x 9 in / 13.5 x 23.5 cm; Circumference: 26 – 40 in / 66 – 102 cm
- Reversible: can be worn inside out, with pockets against skin for added security
- Elastic shoulder straps for carry comfort
- Racerback available in two sizes, should be worn as ‘snug fit’ to prevent movement
- Zippered compartment holds Passport, smartphone, keys, credit cards, cash, lip balm, etc.
Stretch Waist Belts
Secure and easy access for any excursion.
XS/S Weight: 2 oz / 57 g; Size: 29.5 x 5.25 in / 76 x 14 cm; Circumference: 28 – 36 in / 71 – 92 cm
M/L Weight: 2.4 oz / 67 g; Size: 36 x 5.25 in / 92 x 14 cm; Circumference: 35 – 43 in / 89 – 110 cm
- Reversible: can be worn inside out, with pockets against skin or jeans for added
- Scalloped edges provide seamless comfort and help waist belt to stay in place
- Zippered compartment and slip pocket hold Passport, smartphone, keys, credit cards, cash, lip
Stretch Arm Band
Convenient and comfortable, one size fits all adventures.
Weight: 0.5 oz / 14 g; Size: 8.75 x 3.75 in / 22 x 10 cm; Circumference: 8.75 – 11 in / 22 – 28 cm
- Zippered compartment holds ID, credit cards, cash, keys, lip balm, etc.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.