Latest from the ATTA
- Q&A: Indian Father-Daughter Team Summits Mt. Everest, Smashing Stereotypes About Women
- Travel Agents Reveal Clients’ Adventure Trends; Partnership Between Agents and Adventure Industry Continues to Grow at EDGE Conference
- Adventure Travel Industry, Outdoor Community Unite for Evening of Networking, Fundraising for Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
ATTA Team Presenters
North America & Oceania
Director of Community
Thursday, April 25
10:00 AM PST / 17:00 UTC
Join us for the insider’s guide on membership, designed to help you navigate the ATTA. We’ll outline the wide range of benefits, web properties, exposure opportunities and potential partnerships available to ATTA members.
You may be a current member, or perhaps you are interested in becoming a member but want more information — in both cases this webinar will give you tips on how to capitalize on ATTA benefits, networking opportunities and resources.
Some of the common questions we will address include:
- Among nearly 900 member organizations, how can I find and contact the most appropriate potential partners?
- What do other members do to succeed?
- How do I effectively use The HUB and find what I need there?
- What else should I know about so that my membership returns maximum value to my business?
Join us and bring your questions — we’ll have time at the end of the webinar to answer them.
Register for this ATTA Webinar. Click here.
Free registration required to attend this ATTA Webinar.
Note for Mac OS X users: The GoToWebinar software requires version 10.6 or newer. To identify which version of OS X you are on, click ‘About this Mac’ in the apple menu.