Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) members often tell us that our in-person events are a highlight of their year. The camaraderie of the adventure travel community combined with in-depth educational sessions, well-regarded keynote speakers, innovative programming, and extensive networking opportunities make ATTA events some of the most sought-after travel-related gatherings year after year.
To facilitate with advance planning, the ATTA is committed to announcing events as they are confirmed moving forward. From casual gatherings, AdventureConnect events, and intense adventure FAM trips with specialized marketplaces to professional seminars and the annual Adventure Travel World Summit, the ATTA arranges a multitude of events allowing industry movers and shakers to meet each other — and the coming months and years promise to be particularly busy.
Here’s where you can find us in the months ahead:
- 27 November-1 December – USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace – Hollywood, Florida, USA
- 30 November – AdventureConnect – Seattle, Washington
- 18 December – AdventureConnect – Amman, Jordan
- 17-21 January – FITUR – Madrid, Spain
- 26-28 January – New York Times Travel Show – New York, New York, USA – (AdventureConnect on 26 January)
- 28-30 January – Adventure Sports & Ecotourism Expo Asia – Delhi, India
- 7-11 March – ITB Berlin – Berlin, Germany (AdventureConnect on 8 March)
- 13-15 March – AdventureELEVATE – Banff, Canada
- 7-9 May – AdventureNEXT Near East – Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea, Jordan
- 27 May-3 June – AdventureWeek – Panama
- 15-18 October – Adventure Travel World Summit – Tuscany, Italy
- 5-7 November – World Travel Market – London, United Kingdom (AdventureConnect date to be announced soon)
- 10-12 June – AdventureELEVATE – Lake George, New York
- 16-20 September – Adventure Travel World Summit – Gothenburg, Sweden
The ATTA will continue to confirm more events throughout 2018 and 2019. Please watch our online events page for updated information.