Latest from the ATTA
- Women in Travel Chooses Digital Format for the International Women in Travel & Tourism Forum 2021
- Adventure Travel Trade Association Becomes Official Partner of Switzerland Tourism in their Newly Announced Swisstainable Strategy in Tourism
- From Guides to CEOs, Women in Adventure Travel are on the Rise
Telluride, CO – Today, Globa.li, a travel technology company that helps boutique hotels increase occupancy, announced the private beta launch of their hotel reservations management technology. Africa-‐based hotels may now register here for an invitation to join Globa.li.
Specializing in emerging markets, including Africa, Globa.li’s technology supports real-‐ time availability and online bookings for boutique hotels. Globa.li also supports a fully connected ecosystem, allowing hotels to connect with their most important trade partners and increase global sales.
“At Globa.li, we believe that by empowering boutique hotels with technology and enabling a connected ecosystem for all layers of the travel distribution chain, tourism will thrive,” said Sarah Fazendin, the company’s Co-‐Founder. “And when tourism is thriving, especially across Africa, so are local communities and families.”
Through an innovative, electronic occupancy and reservation tracking system, Globa.li helps hotels more easily manage reservations. Globa.li also enhances communications and expedites business between hotels and trade partners such as travel agents, tour operators and global distribution systems (GDS). Finally, the company supports the entire travel distribution ecosystem by eliminating hurdles for the growing number of travelers who are researching and booking online.
Globa.li’s key hotel benefits include:
- Monthly calendar “at a glance” occupancy view.
- Allow anyone in the organization to access the occupancy and reservations data, easily share critical information and manage from a smartphone.
- Payments processing center to enable credit card payments and online bookings.
- Easy integration with existing PMS.
- Connect with best agent and operator partners to easily share real time availability.
Through an innovative, electronic occupancy and reservation tracking system, Globa.li eliminates hurdles for the growing number of travelers who are researching and booking online and enhances communications and expedites business between hotels and trade partners such as travel agents and tour operators. Hotels can request a beta invitation at http://hotels.globa.li.
Contributing members are responsible for the accuracy of content contributed to the Member News section of AdventureTravelNews.