Where North America’s Online Travel & Hospitality Industry Meets
Now in its 13th year, EyeforTravel’s TDS N. America Summit is the leading strategic and networking forum for Senior Online Travel, Tourism and Hospitality executives to understand, shape and profit from the changing face of the industry.
The summit brings together leading global hotels, airlines, OTAs, GDS, Cruises, Destinations and travel technology companies from across N. America and beyond for 2 days of best-practice strategies, cutting-edge trends and vigorous debate – As well as powerful networking with an unrivalled industry elite.
TDS N. America 2012 will be your 1-stop shop to gain all the intelligence, practical know-how and profitable contacts and deals you need to storm ahead of your rivals and reap record profits in 2013.
Get fully up to speed on:
- Bleeding-edge online travel consumer trends, industry intelligence and emerging opportunities to guide your strategic course for 2013
- The most profitable distribution practices to maximize direct bookings, revenues and loyalty for your brand
- Tried and trusted Revenue Management case-studies, strategies and practical advice for you to take home
- How to effectively harness mobile to drive real engagement and ROI from customers old and new
- Effectively harnessing social media to generate untold new revenue opportunities and profitably differentiate your brand
Summit at A Glance – Why Should You Attend this Conference Above All Others?
- Access to 4 action packed conferences in one: Online Distribution, RM, Social Media & Marketing and Mobile
- Expert Insights, Trends, Analysis and Case-Studies from over 90 of the leading minds in the Industry
- 2 days of concrete strategies, practical advice and best-practices instead of hype and hyperbole
- Unmatched networking with a large, relevant and high-level audience of real influencers, buyers and decision makers
You’ll hear from 90+ hand-picked industry experts from the most innovative and successful brands in travel, including;
Rob Torres, MD Travel Vertical, Google, Inc
Jay Schneider, VP Product Strategy & UX, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Online
Melissa Maher, SVP Global Strategy and Industry Relations, Expedia, Inc
Chris Amenechi, VP eCommerce & Merchandizing, United-Continental Airlines
Atique Shah, Global VP Guest and Campaign Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
Clem Bason, President, Hotwire
Graham Wareham, Senior Director Product Distribution, Air Canada
Mark Mahaney, Managing Director – Internet Research, CitiGroup
Dave Madden, GM Escapes North America, LivingSocial
Chinmai Sharma, VP Revenue Management, Wyndham Hotel Group
Christopher Lukezic, Head of Communications, Airbnb
Brad Wilson, CMO, Travelocity
Anthony Delgaudio, VP Distribution, Loews Hotels
Lisa Bari, Director Digital Marketing, Virgin America
Eric Petersen, Head of New Media, Caesars Entertainment
Todd Henrich, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline
Carlos Roberto Jovel Munguia, Senior Director RM & Pricing CEX, LATAM Airlines Group
Sam Shank, CEO HotelTonight
Mark Molinari, Corporate Vice President of Revenue Management & Distribution, The Venetian
Adam Goldstein, Co-Founder, Hipmunk
Lucinda Newcomb, Head of Mobile Product Management, Lonely Planet
Jared Miller, MD Customer Self-Service & Emerging Technologies, United-Continental Airlines
Or feel free to get in touch with the EyeforTravel team for more details.