Use Social Media, Mobile and Online Marketing To Grow Sales, Brand Value and Market Share
3-4 October, Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center
- Get Inside the Mind of Your Consumer: Web, Tablet, Mobile – Understand the New Customer Journey
- Take Home A Step-by-Step Guide to Measuring Social Media ROI (Yes, It Is Possible!)
- Drive Meaningful Engagement Via Social Media – Hear up-to-the-minute Travel Industry Case Studies on How to Effectively Use Facebook, Twitter and Emerging Social Media such As Pinterest and Instagram
- Learn How to Engage And Inspire Even the Most Tech Savvy Traveler With An Update On Key Trends in Consumer Facing Technology
- Achieve Seamless Customer Communications Across Multiple Platforms
- Brand is King – In An Increasingly Competitive Online Marketplace, Hear Expert Analysis on Whether You Are Investing Enough in Your Brand
- Getting Personal: Achieve Higher Results Using Highly Personalised, Targeted Marketing (Without Going Too Far)
- Mobile Apps - Avoid the Pitfalls & Understand What Really Delivers Success for Travel Brands
- Create the Perfect Mobile Website: Don’t Waste Valuable Time & Resources – Hear the Top Mistakes to Avoid Along With Successful M-Commerce Case Studies
- And much more!
Download your copy of the full event e-brochure here to see the full programme and speakers and to receive information on how to register at the lowest rate.
Early Bird prices expire this Friday 24th August! Don’t miss your chance to register at the lowest rate.
Top speakers for 2012 include:
- Richard Lewis, CEO, Best Western
- Gillian Corley, Head of Marketing Communications, Disney Destinations International
- Marcus Casey, Head of Ecommerce & Mobile, Lufthansa
- Christina Schaefler, Corporate e-Commerce Director, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Frederick Buhr, VP e-Commerce, RailEurope
- Rob Zwerink, Director of e-Development, KLM
- Thomas Berger, Head of Mobile & Social, Digital Strategy & Transformation, TUI AG
- Petra Friedmann, Vice President, Europe, HomeAway
- Bastiaan Ellen, Director of Social Media, Hotels.com
- Barbara Pezzi, Director of Analytics & Search Optimisation, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- And many more!
Further speakers include Wyndham, IHG, Skyscanner, Expedia, VisitScotland, bmibaby, Contiki Holidays, TripAdvisor, Responsibletravel.com, i-escape.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheapflights, Gatwick Airport, comScore, Rough Guides, TAP Portugal, and more!
To see the full speaker list, download your copy of the full event e-brochure here
Watch a Brief Video Summary of Last Year’s Event:
This unique event brings together top travel brands for three business-critical issues – Social Media, Mobile, and Online Marketing. Each session area will provide you with up-to-the-minute discussions and case studies on best practices in online marketing, search, social media, mobile, location, CRM, measuring ROI and how to convert online customers.
Want to know who attends the event? You can view the past 2011 attendee list here
For general enquiries about the event email [email protected]
Last year was a fantastic event – read the testimonials below to see for yourself!