Latest from the ATTA
- Members Only Webinar: Indigenous Tourism: Best Practices for Sustainable Community Partnerships
- Travel Leaders and the Adventure Travel Trade Association Partner to Offer Exclusive Active & Adventure Travel Specialist Certification
- “Adventure Community Building” Gains Favor in Iceland, Greenland, Faroe Islands
Mountain Travel Sobek, the adventure travel pioneer that led the first “pure” walking safari in Kenya back in 1971, is launching a new sweepstakes to award the Ultimate Tanzania Safari adventure to one lucky adventurer. MTS has teamed up with travel gear supplier, Magellan’s, and flight experts Exito Travel, to come up with an exhilarating prize package including a 12-day Safari, round-trip airfare, and a stocked travel gear package!
- One 12-Day Ultimate Tanzania Safari
- One Round-Trip Ticket to Tanzania, sponsored by Exito Travel
- One Travel Gear Pack (shirt, pants, day pack, hat, vest, and more!) sponsored by Magellan’s
The contest will run through July 18th, 2013, when one lucky winner will be randomly chosen.
For more details visit their sweepstakes page.
Sobek’s 40th Anniversary
Originally two different companies, Sobek and Mountain Travel joined forces in 1991 to create Mountain Travel Sobek. The Ultimate Tanzania Safari Contest marks the celebration of Sobek’s 40th anniversary and alludes to the roots that Sobek has in Africa. Today MTS is an expert in all things Africa, and runs safaris in Kenya, Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, as well trips to Rwanda, Uganda, Namibia, South Sudan, and Little Congo!