Getting your news published through traditional print and broadcast media is still important today even though we seem to be hearing more and more about online and social media. In this webinar, Dave Wiggins of Widness & Wiggins PR and Casey Hanisko, VP of Marketing and Communications of the ATTA give ATTA Members:
- Guidelines on the kind of news you should pitch to media
- Best practices in writing good quality press releases and story pitches. How to determine a good story “hook”
- Knowledge on how to best distribute your press release and integrate it into social media platforms
- Tips on tracking your news and how to enhance further distribution
- Advice on how to become the “go-to” resource for traditional media and responding to media requests and queries
- Examples of news placement success, the process that made it happen and how best to prepare for that process
This ATTA webinar has insider tips that will help you develop your media strategy, build important relationships and get coverage in the outlets that speak to your target market.
Current ATTA Members: Access the video and slide deck on The HUB.