Go From Office to Outdoors – the first pair of pants to truly provide you with this flexibility in one pair of pants
Clothing Arts combines an urbanwear form with the function of outerwear in their new design for the man on the go. A pair of pants both dressy enough to wear at the office, but durable enough to see you securely around the world. Featuring their newest patent, a triple secure chino pocket design – each pair of pants will offer two triple (3x) secure pockets and five dual (2x) secure pockets to lock your valuables away from Pick-Pockets. All in all, ten pockets seamlessly built into a garment that looks just like an ordinary chino.
Designed to put security back into the hands of the traveler – Multiple layers of security stand between your wallet and the world
Front Pockets: unique zippered pockets are three pockets in one.
- A standard pants pocket uses a zipper for added security also preventing objects from inadvertently falling out of your pockets while traveling.
- A full sized hidden second Velcro secured pocket.
- A third “invisible” zipper secured pocket designed to fit smartphone/credit & bankcards.
- Clothing Arts universal front pocket design ensures both righties and lefties get the full function out of their garment.
Rear Pockets: using their newest patent on pocket design, each pocket appears to be a standard pocket, but are in fact triple secure. There are two types of pockets:.
- Right side pocket combines a button through closure with flap, and a hidden zipper.
- Left side pocket features a pocket-in-pocket triple secure closure system designed to hide your wallet or passport.
New Nature-Like™ Nylon Twill: The look and feel of Cotton with all the functionality of Nylon.
Building on the success of their Adventure Traveler line featuring Canvas Nature-Like™ Nylon, Clothing Arts’ new 4 season Twill weave Nature-Like™ Nylon is wrinkle, rain & stain resistant, lightweight, comfortable, moisture wicking, quick-dry, and durable; available color range – Khaki, Black, Grey and Brown.
Speaking from experience: with pick-pocketing, no one ever thinks it will happen to them until it does. After leaving a job in finance to travel around the world in 2006, Adam Rapp had a run-in with a team of pick-pockets in Xian, China. He noticed something was happening, just in time to watch the thieves disappear into the crowd. When Rapp looked down at the wide-open pockets of his chinos, he was struck with an idea: why not combine the security of money-belts and a great pair of travel pants? Five years of travel experience and two years of development later, Pick-Pocket Proof Pants were born.
Clothing Arts started with one pair of men’s P^cubed pants and has expanded to a full line of business, adventure and convertible pants, shorts and travel shirts for men, as well as stylish travel pants for women.