Leading adventure tour operator in Armenia since 2004.
The main working principle of our company is that every request from the client must be met. Our competent staff is always open to innovations and creative solutions.
Come travel with us around Sunny Armenia, one of the most ancient countries in the world. Anyone who wants to enjoy breathtaking mountainous landscapes, unique architecture, eastern hospitality, Armenian national cuisine, fascinating folk music and dance is bound to enjoy all Armenia has to offer.
Since 2004, we’ve excelled at giving our customers unforgettable holidays. We treasure our clients’ trust and offer only the very best in return! With us, you will be more than just a client, you will be a welcomed guest. We will do our best to give you holiday you will always remember and after one visit, you will want to come back for more.
We have explored all over Armenia to realize adventurous activities. The adventure travel potential of Armenia was presented worldwide to different tour operators and individuals though we still have high ambition to make Armenia well known in adventure travel market. In winter 2010/2011, Geographic Travel Club will set up Heli-skiing in Armenia as it was requested by many partners. Since Armenia has large mountain ranges and excellent snow cover laying on their slopes in the wintertime. Our goal is to make our outdoor programs and service very famous in the European and American markets, offering tours that make the traveler break through all their expectations.
Products and/or Services
- Hiking/trekking – the fabulous landscape of Armenia is the best for both one-day or multiday tours. We have chosen high mountainous areas (up to 4000m) as well as lower levels where you pass mountainous woods and semi deserts. The tracks are chosen in such a way where you will visit some medieval monuments on your way.
- Ski-touring – In this tour you will visit the highest mounts of Armenia: Aragats (4090m) and mount Ishkhanasar (3550m). Also for more experienced skiers we offer ski-tours on Geghama and Zangezour mountain ranges with expedition packs.
- Snow-shoeing – we offer day pack snow shoe programs to traverse mountain ranges at the altitude of 1800-2500m.
- Mountain biking – one of the sweetest type of adventures you may have in Armenia. The programs are designed the way you can traverse few mountain ranges in a single tour, to see the large part of Armenia, in addition to its culture and village lifestyle.
- Caving – Stalactite caves (up to 1,5km deep) are included in our adventure programs which will make you feel the mystique atmosphere and remember your adventure with trembling heart every time.
- Rock climbing – Generally we include top-rope climbing in our multi activity programs, but for experienced rock climbers we offer traditional and sport climbing programs on the limestone and basalt rocks formations of Armenia.
Primary Market/s-Audiences Served
We collaborate with partners from different markets including Europe, USA, Russia etc. We are always glad to serve individual requests. They are the most respected contingent of us who are the most dedicated travelers and explorers.
Special Interest in Connecting with the Adventure Travel
Well, our staff is excited to join ATTA. The huge recourse that collects a big number of tour operators together which makes it so easy communicate, exchange with experience, efficient networking the way you feel your partners in your office the next your desk.