Activity destination specialists to the West of Ireland
Connemara Wild Escapes is a destination specialist – tour operator, with over 200 suppliers offering exhilarating activity and experiences to the bewitching, wilderness region of the West of Ireland.
Whether your clients love artisan cuisine, electric cycling or walking, ancient Irish history & culture, castles, Irish music & dance, beach horse riding or sea kayaking, game angling or marine wildlife safaris, or just exploring the new Wild Atlantic Way route…we have the destination, the venues and the experiences sure to thrill! Having an unrivaled knowledge of Connemara and the west of Ireland, we offer packaged and tailor-made 1 day & multiday tours of the region – unique experiences that can include activities, accommodation, superb locally sourced food, local expert guides, a range of transport options all wrapped up in mighty Irish “cráic” (entertainment)!
We are the preferred destination specialist partner for international tour operators sending clients to the west of Ireland.
- Leisure: History, local heritage & culture, festivals, castles, gardens, cruises, rail tours, wellness, golf, equestrian, islands, wildlife, gourmet, foraging, storytelling-myths & legends, Irish music, dance & language, fine arts & crafts
- Walking: Graded walks: hiking, trekking, beach, bog, hill, mountain and countryside
- Cycling: Touring, electric & mountain bike tours
- Angling: Fresh water-wild salmon & trout, coarse fishing, salt water-shore & deep sea fishing
- Adventure: Multi activity-easy to severe-including sea kayaking, rock climbing, zip wire, sailing, clay pigeon shooting, etc
- Many many more …. Ask us and we will source it for you – [email protected]
The above can be supplied unguided or as guided by our expert local guides, igniting every experience for your clients!
Want a bespoke package, let us create one for you and your customers? Just let us know!
Our company is dedicated to conservation in Connemara and the west of Ireland with its Connemarian programme, as well as actively contributing to nature conservation in the region.