But, what would a Sápmi Experience be unless we also can bring joy pleasure and excitement? So this we also demand of our applicants.
Our first batch of approved companies:
· Renbiten will guide you over the Dalafjäll mountains.
· Hävvi i Glen offer sport fishing and traditional Sámi dishes on recipes used for generations.
· Njarka Sameläger lets you experience the reindeer and the Sámi people history.
· Laponia FlyFishing exclusive fly fishing in the Sámi World Heritage Laponia.
· Ájtte – Svenskt Fjäll och Samemuseum is the Sámi museum. In Jokkmokk on the polar circle.
· Fjällhästen offer horseback riding in the land of Gran Sámi Village. Knowledge of the land, the people and horsemanship combined.
Follow us closely for the cream of Sámi companies are now applying for Sápmi Experience. We are also hearing from neighboring Norway in particular that they are interested in joining forces with us at Swedish VisitSápmi. Russia and Finland are also out there letting us know they want in.
For more Sápmi Experience information: http://www.visitsapmi.com/en/
Help spread the word! Thanks, and don’t hesitate to contact us:
Lennart Pittja, VisitSápmi Dan Jonasson, VisitSápmi Jerker Bexelius, Gaaltije/VisitSápmi
Phone: 070 688 15 77 Phone: 070 346 56 06 Phone: 070-6060862
Our new web: www.visitsapmi.com
VisitSápmi is owned by the Swedish Sámi Association. Together with Gaaltije South Sámi Information Centre Sápmi Experience is launched to promote responsible and sustainable Sámi tourism.